Technical training Engineer - #1730547
Technical training EngineerJob Description
Come Join a Great Team! Intel is seeking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer Engineer to develop new programs and conduct world class and professional training for Manufacturing Technician and Engineers on High technology technical equipment for our next Gen products and process. You will develop and implement technical training programs and help others develop technical skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical Trainer Engineer must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, ease to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way and have strong problem solving skills.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people's manufacturing technical skills to meet organizational needs.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must in order to explain complex technical subjects in a clear manner.
- Willing to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivation and eagerness to learn and teach innovative products and solutions.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's in Electrical, Electronic Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position and technical knowledge in a manufacturing process.
- 3+ years coordinating activities, projects or campaigns.
- Intermediate Knowledge in Microsoft office, Excel and Data Analytics.
- Upper Intermediate English Level.
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
- Experience in teaching or sharing knowledge to others.
- Experience in ISO standards.
- Knowledge in Lean Six sigma.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.