IAM Engineer - #4832112
L. L. Bean
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in Exciting opportunity for an Identity and Access Management Engineer to join our team as we build out our new IGA environment and evaluate our PAM program Position Purpose: Seeking an IAM Engineer to help build a new Identity & Access Management program from the ground floor. This person will work with a team in a variety of identity technologies, including IGA, PAM, and access management. Responsibilities include planning and performing integrations as well as maintenance and support of various platforms. Must be self-motivated and curious with the ability to learn new technology and work day-to-day with minimal oversight Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering support and technical expertise regarding integrating IAM technology with new and existing technology.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Document solutions and processes.
- Interface with internal customer and third-party teams for configuration, integration, and deployment activities.
- Develop and implement best practices and engineering standards for IAM systems and platforms.
- Provide IGA and PAM platform problem resolution including providing support for access-related issues.
- Function as a member of an on-call rotation, with some off-hours support for outages or project work.
- Mentor and teach colleagues from other teams about IAM best practices.
- Support Azure AD SSO and conditional access.
- Support Active Directory and related technologies.
- Understanding of RBAC principles
- Active Directory
- Azure AD Identity technologies (Conditional Access/SSO/RBAC)
- Understanding of SoD principles
- PAM tool management strongly preferred
- PowerShell scripting; Java/Python/JSON is a plus
- IGA tool management; Saviynt EIC is a plu
- SAP rights management is a plus