Finance Senior Analyst - Central America - #5236351
The Coca-Cola Company
At the Coca-Cola Company, we are a center of excellence who work collaboratively to find new and innovative ways to strategically move the business forward by balancing the short-term results and long-term sustainability while proactively leading, shaping, and creating system value. We set the standards and policies for the Company and we’re looking for candidates with a proven ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to make a global impact for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
As a Finance Senior Analyst for Central America (CAM), you will partner with finance leaders (Franchise and Operational) Franchise (Bottlers) and/or local customer activities at the Franchise Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Support franchise (bottlers) and customer relationships at the local level:
Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
Quantitative and qualitative local Bottler/Customer info
Assess Financial implications and models on new ARTM and optimization of current value chain (use of third party, plant management, among others)
- Support all Business Models and Margins within the Franchise, including:
Execution of business models optimization and system top line growth
Assessment and segmentation by Franchise Unit (Fixed vs hybrid vs incidence)
Incidence Pricing 2.0 negotiations at Franchise level
Develop, implement Margin optimization strategy across the entire value chain
Bring margins discipline to operational business decisions
Track margins objectives at Franchise level
Leverage the network and execute locally Global margin strategy
- Support Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management:
Support ad hoc M&A analysis and assessment at Franchise level
Support the financial implementation of new business models
Support Financially all RGM initiatives deployment at Franchise level
- Analyze and Support Working Capital and Cash Management :
Cash management optimization Analyses
Support Optimization actions
Interact with local stakeholders (I.e: franchise general Managers)
Qualification & Requirements
- >2 years of leadership experience in financial planning or commercial finance roles
- Leadership and management experience, as a highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels
Mastery Of (Required)
- Financial analysis
- Knowledge and Insights
- Agile Ways of working
- Advanced Technical skills
Broad Expertise In (Good To Have)
- Risk management
- Strategic thinking
- Enterprise-wide / Transversal initiatives
- Portfolio strategy
What We Can Do For You
- Flexible Time: As a company we support collaboration, getting work done effectively and providing employees with the flexibility they need on an individual basis.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to act faster and learn from people all over the world.
- Leadership Development Programs: We have a wealth of continuous learning opportunities to help you grow and develop as an inspirational leader.
- Belonging to a Community: We are an Organization that believes in our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, allowing everyone to bring their best to work.
- Diverse Customers: We work with thousands of customers each day which range from international large-retail chains, grocery stores, restaurants, airports, and so many more.
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Each day we are working to improve efficiency and reporting using top tier platforms and technologies.
Finance Support; Finance Education; Financial Services Operations
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.Publicar currículum