Maintenance Technician - #5620502
Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
- Performs, as a skilled worker, non-repetitive assignments, and decides on the method and sequence of work.
- Operates relatively autonomous within procedures, methods, and techniques.
Information on assignments is not always complete and leaves some scope for own interpretation; Makes own choice of approach and chooses from known solutions based upon technical knowledge.
- The existing procedures give direction on critical points and indicate a processing sequence. Duration of assignments vary from a few days to a week.
- Completes work with limited degree of supervision.
- Detailed and multi-tasked oriented, able to work under minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of HVAC not a must for a junior technician, compressed air, vacuum pumps, plumbing, electrical, wiring, painting, civil works, locksmith is a plus.
- Able to shift attention promptly to address priorities/handle multiple functions simultaneously.
- Organized person, able to analyze and apply simple but effective solutions.
- Requires an Electromechanical or electrical technician of a technical institution or equivalent training.
- 1 + years facility technician experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic to intermediate English level
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of GDPs, FDA regulations, Quality System Regulations (QSR), ISO 13485 requirements and Japan regulations.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel).
Additional Education & Training (Courses according to competences)
CDA Systems Basics
RODI Systems Basics
Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio Intermediate
In return, we offer you
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.