Maintenance Technician 2 - #5642707
Job TitleMaintenance Technician 2
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
Maintenance Technician: Carry out (corrective, breakdown and preventive) maintenance of the machinery, based on the technical knowledge and practical insights, structural improvements and remedying the most complex failures. This means to directly contribute to the optimization of the equipment and production process in relation to other disciplines and sustain the performance. Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through literature, technical contacts and industry competition. Support Failure analysis.
- Carries out 1st line repairs (curative maintenance) on a limited number of machines in one field of work.
- Apply corrective repair to resolve mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, welding, electrical, or PLC related issues.
- Assure compliance with appropriate Environmental, Health and Safety practices
- Gives support in product and process renewal. Advises and coaches coworkers. Create and/or Improve documentation related to maintenance procedures.
- Direct and coordinate duties for contractors
- Provide day-to-day tasks in support of Manufacturing Engineer or Manager.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to determine root cause of malfunction.
- High school, 9th grade diploma education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a maintenance technician.
- Desirable basic to intermediate English level
- Desirable demonstrated knowledge and understanding of GDPs, FDA regulations, Quality System Regulations (QSR), ISO 13485 requirements and Japan regulations.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel).
- Requires Electronics, Electromechanical or electrical technician of a technical institution or equivalent training or a combination of equivalent job experience in related field.
- Desirable adequate combination of educational background and/or experience in Medical Companies to effectively perform self-training.
- On site
Shift B: Monday thru Friday from 3:36 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In return, we offer you
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.