Billing Analyst I - #5668624
1. Uses multiple systems for tracking, information gathering, researching and entering documentation of communication with customer.
2. Answers inquiries and resolves routine issues within in the credit to cash process.
3. May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
4. Discuss account resolutions with internal parties
5. Transmit, generate billing data to customers and resolved billing inquiries
6. Build account receivables reporting from credit, cash and collections.
Minimum Education/Knowledge Required:
Bachelor Progress preferred in Accounting, Business Management or Finance.
Good written and oral English (A2) communication skills, Portuguese is a plus B1.
Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word and Excel).
Practical knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite preferred.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 1-2 year of Billing Experience.
- Experience in Latin America collections market and automation industry preferred.
- Experience in transitions and stabilization process.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.