Operador I - #5740272
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing is responsible for cost of production and maintenance activities including process improvement, supply chain management, quality assurance, employee safety and engagement, and environmental commitment.
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
The Associate I, Assembly plays a key role in the assembly process of products including the verification of components and compliance with quantity and quality standards. The Associate I, Assembly conducts quality inspections on the assembly line in accordance with quality specifications, reports defects and investigates the route cause. This job operates equipment that packages materials or products by inserting them into containers or filling containers from spouts or chutes. The Associate I, Assembly tasks are performed in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate processing standards.
- Sets up workstations as directed by Captain/Designee while complying with all GMP’s, policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Assembles product packages per DHR, special instructions, and video imaging.
- Verifies components in the assembly process to ensure proper selection and that quality and quantity standards are met.
- Inspects components for debris, and or any other potential quality defect and reports defects as needed to management and the quality team.
- Performs duties in compliance with all safety rules and regulations required by the Company, Local, and State and Federal provisions.
- Complies with the NCI & Defect Investigation Form process to ensure proper management and resolution of quality issues.
- 0-1 years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic skills and techniques to complete routine tasks within assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Works within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under close supervision
- All work is reviewed for accuracy
- Any deviations from the norm are approved by the supervisor before proceeding
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.